Terms and Conditions
- racinghacker is a website and advisory service, owned and operated by TTP Capital Ltd.
- By purchasing and/or signing up to any paid and/or free services on racinghacker, you accept in full the Terms and Conditions contained herein and agree to follow them at all times.
- Before you use any services provided by racinghacker, please ensure you understand and are compliant with the relevant gambling laws for your legal jurisdiction. This includes, but is not limited to, your meeting the minimum age requirement to be permitted to gamble. racinghacker accepts no liability for your failure to comply with such legislation and reserves the right to terminate provision of services without refund under any and all circumstances where we believe such laws have been violated.
Confidentiality and Re-Distribution
- All services sold through racinghacker are licenced to be used only by the owner of the email address with which a subscription is registered. Anyone found breaching this clause of confidentiality will be removed and may be banned from racinghacker or other products and services provided by TTP Capital Ltd.
- No part of any product or services sold by racinghacker may be reprinted, reproduced, or utilised in any form or by any electronic, mechanical or other means
- Services sold through racinghacker are not to be redistributed, resold, lent, traded or otherwise shared with third parties without the prior written consent of racinghacker.
Payment Processing and VAT
- All prices on racinghacker are exclusive of Value Added Tax or other relevant sales tax. Such tax will be charged at your local area rate, if applicable.
- All payments on racinghacker are processed by Clickbank. Your credit card or bank statement will show a charge by ClickBank or CLKBANK*COM. Clickbank is the digital retailer of all services available on racinghacker.
- When you subscribe to any of our products or services, you will be charged in accordance with the relevant offer. After the agreed time period (e.g. 1 month, 3 months, etc), the same card/Paypal account you provided at checkout will be charged at the recurring charge rate agreed when you completed checkout. You will continue to be charged at intervals of 1 month or 3 months (unless otherwise stated), until you cancel the subscription.
- All subscriptions are payable in advance.
- You may cancel at any time, under which circumstances you will continue to receive the service until the end of your paid up subscription period.
- All cancellations should be made through the Clickbank customer portal at http://www.clickbank.com/corp/support/
- racinghacker, its content creators, data providers and affiliates take no responsibility for any losses incurred using the services available, including damages and costs.
- Betting by its very nature carries a risk, and hence it is the responsibility of each client to make their own independent decisions when it comes to betting or trading the selections advised by racinghacker. When you bet using a recommendation advised by racinghacker, you agree will take sole responsibility for your actions and fully understand the risks involved.
- We provide information and advice based upon our own judgement, and to the best of our ability. We do not guarantee any financial gains to any individuals or customers. Individuals and customers may not hold racinghacker or its partners responsible for any financial losses incurred, either directly or indirectly, as a result of using our services. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. We recommend certain bets, but we do not accept any liability if results are not as predicted.